ABOUT WE THE PEOPLE
- The “We the People” Show is Ranch Radio Group’s new online program concerning your rights, duties, and responsibilities as American citizens.
- Gary Trichter and John Payne will walk you through the sacred documents that this country is both founded on and guided by. The framer’s of this great country built, the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, and the United States Constitution to empower a free nation. Gary and John will blend discussions of those documents with quotes and stories of our country’s founding fathers. Moreover, they will be discussing news events that directly relate to the exercise of your rights and you are encouraged to actively participate with Gary and John.
- The “We the People” Show is designed for you, the listener, to participate by sending your questions and comments. An informed citizen is a patriotic citizen. You can send your e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact box below to send in your questions and comments.
- A brand new “We the People” episode is aired Saturdays at 9AM weekly. Access to the program is right here at 923TheRanch.com
Please refer to these documents throughout the show…
- 2nd Amendment Quotes
- United States Constitution
- Bill Of Rights Amendments 1-10
- Constitution Amendments 11-27
- Declaration Of Independence
- The Federalist No. 46
- Gettysburg Address